Google

My Contemplation (I know it's never good, but hear me out folks)

Okay heck I'll admit it. After qualy in Brazil I thought "It's over, I'll just go to sleep tomorrow during the race and dream about pink bunnies, beats watching Kimi being beaten again and Lew with the crown on his head sambaing his way up the podium." But curiosity got the better of me and I tuned in anyways (yeah Bernie you can keep on smiling, you're still grabbing money from me!). When Lew got pushed out by Ferd, one (who's never been a fan of the unibrow) can only think "I need to give him more credit." Credit for Stepneygate another might add? Oh wait, that was more of Pedal de La 'Fiddle' Eeek's fault than it is of the door slammer's. My bad. So kudos.

So after seeing a glimmer bit of hope, at the back of my mind it says "The Kimster can do it" and "Lewis choke please" oh and of course "Masswarf (okay maybe I gotta stop calling this one names too... *My New Year's Resolutions is pilling up...* How bout "Sweet Talking (Portugese) Felipe?"), (alright, alright, alright) 'wiggle Felipe, keep Alonso at bay please!" I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Bananas Lew slowing down and thought I knocked my head on the wall or something (oh there's another bunyon *yay, not* *chips dropping outta my mouth from hanging it open too long*). So happy ending for Kimi fans, finally.

And now after the race, is it me or did someone hit a vocabulary guide across Kimi's face? Or is it the job of one hell of a pr guru (no I'm not talking about Matt Bishop)? Can you believe how much he's saying? I.e. "so happy it hurts", "in love with the Ferrari team", "want to feel this joy again one more time." To think when asked about the F2007, the unibrow and fiddle knows more than his "it's red and shiny, it's really nice and it goes fast." Don't get me wrong. After the very messy and complicated second half of the season it has been, a little serene simplicity from the Kimster is much appreciated now that you think about it... Bottom line, Home Run people, Home Run (a smile cracked out too, Smile Boy, SMILE!). Ferd the Blurb ain't doin so bad himself, thesaurus wise with those synonyms that is: “a plan, a hope, an illusion, a desire” (where's the "a revenge, a scheme, the Flav?").

With such a superior package this year, why didn't McLaren win? Well besides it having something to do with Ferd the blurb and Pedal de La 'Fiddle' Eeek, no wait that's pretty much it. Oh well there's always next year with Bananas Lew...

The FIA. The Federal Institution (of) Asses. What a pendulum. Everyone loves 'em right? They are as fair as one can be. Of course that is as true as raw donkey $#!t being edible. Their decisions were unbiased, they punished fairly and got every damn details right. Now I'm tipping the line at sarcasm. The one thing the FIA is is a crappy load of brewed up $#!t. All the more and nothing less. Enough said don't you think?

Honda, Honda, Honda. You and your vegetable-car-green-and-blue-mashed-up-dough-livery junk. Heck you may not have gotten anything this year (except for engine busts up heated to the point where you can barbecue your t-bones on the most expensive grill) but walking home with the UNEP Green Awards is reward enough isn't it?

Spyker, I mean Force India. The names continue. From Jordan to Midland to Spyker to Force India. How long before it changes to Force Bumper Cars? Does that mean their drivers next year would be Indian? The name is almost as inconsistent as McLaren's Johnnie Walker Dog Fight Commercial (boy they must be kicking themselves at the fact that they have to re-shoot it again).

Now did I get to the part where the FIA allows a darn appeal to go through just to say that it's inadmissible, maybe from the fact that the appeal was submitted after 30 minutes from the posting of the race results? So McLaren might have lost the appeal by 30 minutes? Ouch! By the way, if I was Ron, I'd fire Ian Mill. The idiot brought in 2 duck eggs for McLaren while Nigel Tozzi is laughing to the bank from winning the case for Ferrari regarding the first spy scandal. Come to think of it, he can even out talk Max any day! Lawyers, pain in the a$$es, but ruthlessly efficient...

0 comments: