Google

McLaren's Appeal Deemed Inadmissable, Talk About Salt On An Open Wound!

Yup mere minutes after I was done happy dancing (and singing Kimi got to keep his crown 3x) I got in my rss feed a title that said "McLaren awaits full FIA transcript" I thought oh God, they're gonna appeal that too?" As a formula 1 fan I can only say I am downright sick to the pit of my damn stomach. Just as I thought oh now Spygate's finally over and I can move on with the off season, here comes Spygate II! Sheesha (well hopefully you know what I'm cursing with...) !!! And then, our dear old Jean Todt, the soon to be replaced by Stefano Domenicali as Gestione Sportiva for the Scuderia, topped the cherry on the sundae with this: "The decision of the international court of appeal finally brings to an end a very intense season, both on and off the track. A final and desperate attempt to change the result obtained on the track was rejected. Now, all our efforts are focused on preparing for next season." Shift your attention to the part that said "A final and desperate attempt to change the result obtained on the track." Talk about pouring even more salt on the wounds... But hey by my books, it's "Go Jean!" Who said Todt was on his Todt? Nah I'm kidding, you gotta love the guy for b!*@hin RD who sadly should have used that $50 mil to get himself a therapist/shrink. He's practically dragging Macca into a hole, i.e. digging their own darn grave! After totaling what, 5 drivers? The F1 world, hate it or love it, it's always entertaining...
Scoreboard
Ian Mill 1 --- Nigel Tozzi 2
McLaren 1 --- Ferrari 4

1 comments:

yakuza said...

hello

vote me best answer